domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2013

CHAPTER 4


In this chapter Adrian writ in his diary that his mother are Reading a new sex book and also said tan in one moment she goes to her bedroom and tell he about the life in the marriage and said that is a jail after that he things that is melodramatic, the thins in adrian´s father become to be more serius and the Mr. Lucas figure continuous having and important paper there
Adrian also write new information, he started his paper around and he got up really early every day and he also have to pay to Barry Knet to stop hit he. He also say that his boss give him some papers for his hard work.
This chapter are emotionally interesting and Adrian can think hypothesis about his spots and people actions
VOCABULARY
FOND: having a great liking for someone or something , adjective example she was very found of horses
MAD:  Crazy or unable to behave in a reasonable way , adjective Example I think I must be going mad because the other day I was cooking my shoe
Punctures: to make a mall hole in something, or to get a small hole in something , verb Example: She had used a screwdriver to puncture two hole in the lid of a paint tin
PERSONAL OPINION
I thing that I this book make you feel like sympathy with Adrian because you read his life and you can feel the Adrian´s feeling so I liked a lot and  I thing that is very funny I know that all going to worse but Adrian is very optimist and not happy but no sad a lot of person in his situation are very sad but Adrian resist so I thing is for I like

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario